Shore excursions Picton – Wine Tours and more
Shore Excursions from Picton NZ
We offer a range of Shore Excursions from Picton for most days that Cruise ships are in port in Picton. We have been catering for cruise passengers from Picton since they began arriving. We will ensure you have a great day out in Marlborough and get you back to your ship on time.
We adjust the times of our tours to the schedule published by the Ports of Marlborough – and we adjust the timings if for any reason the ships schedule has to change. If your ship does not berth for any reason in Picton we have a full refund policy. If the ship does berth but is late, we run the tour as best we can and adjust accordingly where possible.
If you are travelling in a group please get in touch and we may be able to offer sightseeing and other family friendly alternatives to our standard tours.
We do advise booking early as our tours always sell out as demand is very high on these days – there is also less capacity at cellar doors this season due to some venues closing during the COVID situation.
Which tour we are running is dependant on the timings/size and our availability on the day
Cruise Ship Half Day Tour
Shore Excursion Half Day with Lunch
Full Day Shore Excursion Wine Tour
Private Shore Excursions for 2-6 pax
What Sets Marlborough Wine Tours Apart Regarding Private Wine Tasting
- Our private tours are a door to door service. We will pick you up from your accommodation in Picton or Blenheim and drop you off after the tour. With this, you can fully enjoy and partake in any wine tasting without having to worry about your drive back.
- While we always let our customers set the pace, with a private tour, we customise it to your wine preference. Make sure to let us know beforehand so we can make sure to visit the wineries you will most enjoy.
- All standard tasting fees for up to six cellars are included, and we can even provide a two-course lunch with wine. However, most guests prefer to have their lunch at one of the vineyards we visit during the day.
Benefits of a Private Wine Tour from Marlborough Wine Tours
- The intimate nature of a private tour puts you and your guests in complete control of the day.
- Transport for private tours is Mercedes E320 sedan or our Mercedes Valente. Both are well-appointed with air conditioning for your comfort.
- We always like to accommodate special requests, and this is much easier on a private tour. Just let us know beforehand, and we will do what we can to ensure that we provide the tour you want.
Why Trust Marlborough Wine Tours Regarding Private Group Winery Tours
Our family-run business was one of the first to offer tours of the Marlborough wine region in 1999. Since that time, we have continued to grow with the area and keep up with all the exciting changes so that our customers get the best tour possible while sampling the world-renowned wines made here. Our tour guide’s dedication to providing an entertaining and informative time is equally applicable to our private tours as our standard offerings. If you are interested in learning more about our private wine tours, contact us today.