Private Wine Tours
Private Wine Tours:
Marlborough - from Picton or Blenheim
Marlborough Wine Tours is well known for the fun and informative group tours we provide of the Marlborough vineyards. We also offer more intimate private wine tours. While we always let our customers set their pace, a private tour allows you to make the most of your time in the area and to visit the wineries that most interest you. These are a perfect excursion for couples, but we can also provide them for small and medium-sized groups, Whether you are happy to have a personalised service for visits to the cellar doors, or maybe you want private wine tastings of the more luxury style we can put together the perfect day for you.
What Sets Marlborough Wine Tours Apart Regarding Private Wine Tasting
- Our private tours are a door to door service. We will pick you up from your accommodation in Picton or Blenheim and drop you off after the tour. With this, you can fully enjoy and partake in any wine tasting without having to worry about your drive back.
- While we always let our customers set the pace, with a private tour, we customise it to your wine preference. Make sure to let us know beforehand so we can make sure to visit the wineries you will most enjoy.
- All standard tasting fees for up to six cellars are included, and we can even provide a two-course lunch with wine. However, most guests prefer to have their lunch at one of the vineyards we visit during the day.
Benefits of a Private Wine Tour from Marlborough Wine Tours
- The intimate nature of a private tour puts you and your guests in complete control of the day.
- Transport for private tours is Mercedes E320 sedan or our Mercedes Valente. Both are well-appointed with air conditioning for your comfort.
- We always like to accommodate special requests, and this is much easier on a private tour. Just let us know beforehand, and we will do what we can to ensure that we provide the tour you want.
Why Trust Marlborough Wine Tours Regarding Private Group Winery Tours
Our family-run business was one of the first to offer tours of the Marlborough wine region in 1999. Since that time, we have continued to grow with the area and keep up with all the exciting changes so that our customers get the best tour possible while sampling the world-renowned wines made here. Our tour guide’s dedication to providing an entertaining and informative time is equally applicable to our private tours as our standard offerings. If you are interested in learning more about our private wine tours, contact us today.