Information we collect
- Sign up for a tour
- Send us a contact form
- Provide feedback or report a problem with this website
Social Media and API's
- We may provide an application programming interface (API) to enable third party applications to interface with our websites. Some applications enable you to interact with us through the API in a way that requires you to log in. To do this, most of these applications will direct you through a process where you are able to let the application connect to your account.
- If you allow an application to connect to your account on our websites, including if you set up your account on our website using an API with a third party social media platform, that application will be able to access information that you can see when you are logged into our websites. You should only allow applications you trust to access your account on our websites.
- If you set up your account on our websites using an API with a third party social media platform, you also consent to us obtaining and using your information from such platform.
How your information is used
- To meet our legitimate interests, for example to understand how you use our website and to enable us to derive knowledge from that enable us to develop it. When we process personal information to meet our legitimate interests, we will put in place robust safeguards to protect your privacy and to ensure that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms; or
- if you have authorised us to do so;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions;
- if we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of us, our customers, or others; or
- if we are authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage and security
Personal information collected on this website is collected and held by Marlborough Wine Tours. We will take reasonable efforts to protect personal information that is held by us from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes. We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
Third party advertising and links to websites
- access your personal information
- have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed
- erase your personal information (right to be forgotten)
- restrict our use of your personal information (including prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing)
- object to our use of your personal information (including objecting to decisions being taken by automated means)
- receive your personal information in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to data portability) a complaint with your local data protection authority.